4 Maplewood Ct
Gloucester, MA 01930
Joseph A. Sanfilippo Electrical Contracting (J.A.S. Electric) has been servicing the North Shore of the Greater Boston area since 2006. J.A.S. Electric is an accomplished, proactive electrical service company with significant experience in electrical design, testing, analysis, installation and project coordination. Specializing in residential, commercial, industrial and marine applications, we provide our customers with quality and clean work in a timely efficient manner.
Located in the rich fishing community of Gloucester, J.A.S Electric supplies marine services that range in diving, electrical engineering and mechanical consultations for the local fisherman in the maintenance and longevity of their equipment. Our clientele includes but not limited to the local fishing and work vessels as well as the processing plants nearby the water front.
In the commercial and industrial settings we have vast experiences in banks, nursing care facilities and machine shops. We install solar panel applications and electrical devices in commercial food service trailers. In addition to solar installation, J.A.S. Electric also offers the sale, installation, and service of many top brand generators that provide power for all household needs to an emergency back-up generator for a whole building.
Our well educated staff will ensure that we will get the job done. With honor in our trade and unparallel professionalism, we pride our self in taking care of your needs whether a small shed to a large commercial space. No job is too small or too big. We are the right service for you.
Qualifying Degrees and Certifications:
- Master Electrician State License (2008, License # A21042)
- Journeyman Electrician State License (2006, License # B11684)
- Associates of Science in Electrical Engineering Technology; New England Institute of Technology (2004)
- Certified Advanced Marine Scuba Diver (2011)
- Lead Paint certification (2011)
- Solar Panel Installers certification (2008)
- High School diploma with a vocation of Electrical Technology (2002)